We have supported Survitec at all levels for a number of years in the areas of leadership and management development.
Our initial work was focused on delivering a Leadership programme for the managing director, directors, senior and middle managers. The programme was aimed at facilitating and developing a leadership culture aligned to Lean Implementation and included the following objectives:
- Increase ownership by developing managers capability in managing performance
- Holding others accountable and having courageous conversations
- Increase team working by developing managers skills in collaboration, team building and team communications
- Continuous Improvement through developing change management skills and aligning leadership practices to the Lean Journey and Scorecard metrics
- Use of the Performance Management process to ensure it drives individual, team and plant scorecard performance
We have continued to work with Survitec on a number of further development opportunities.